From 1st January 2023: Booths will be offering £6 off a £60 shop. To redeem the offer, you will need to present a valid voucher along with your MyCumbria card. The vouchers should have been emailed to you but if you have not yet received them please email email@example.com with your name and membership number.
There are four vouchers, each covering a three month period. You will need to present the relevant voucher along with a valid MyCumbria Card when claiming £6 off your £60 shop.
Redeemable at Booths stores in:
- Kirkby Lonsdale
Offer does not apply to:
- Purchases of fuel, mobile top ups, baby milk or gift cards
- Purchases from the kiosk (including tobacco, lottery and stamps)
- Purchases made through the self-checkouts
- Purchases made through Click & Collect pre-orders
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Booths card
- This is not a permanent offer and may be removed or amended at any time
- This offer is not available to Booths colleagues or in conjunction with any other offer or voucher
- Maximum one coupon per customer
- No cash alternative
Please note the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including the free newspaper offer) or by Booths colleagues and there is no cash alternative.
Booths is a family owned and operated independent supermarket with stores across Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Cheshire and Greater Manchester. Booths is committed to sourcing products locally and seasonally from the counties it serves, a fresh approach to retailing that has earned the company its deserved position as the UK’s leading regional supermarket. Booths works hard to engage with the wider community and develop partnerships with local suppliers, producers, schools and like-minded organisations.
Did you know that all year round you can find food bank donation points in Booths stores? Booths have partnered with an assortment of local charities from donation hubs, that distribute donations to where they’re needed, to kitchens that can make use of their surplus food. More info here